People and Culture
We have a long road ahead of us and many success stories.
People and Culture
We consider our employees not as a “resource” but as a “value” and appreciate the critical importance of corporate culture in establishing a healthy corporate structure.
As Robit Technology, we do not have a department titled “Human Resources”. Because we consider our employees not as a “resource” but as a “value” and appreciate the critical importance of corporate culture in establishing a healthy corporate structure.
Accordingly, we serve with the Human and Culture Directorate, which deals with all the needs of our employees in every conceivable issue regarding human and corporate culture.
Thanks to our teammates, each of whom is competent in their fields, our human-oriented approach, which we have extended to all our processes, lies behind our ability to produce fast, high quality and long-term solutions that prioritize the satisfaction of all our stakeholders.
We adopt open and transparent communication as a principle with our candidates and employees at every stage, from the recruitment process to all other contact points that include employee experience, and we build our processes shoulder to shoulder not in spite of but with our employees.
While establishing our mind and heart partnership with our employees, who are the secret heroes of our successes;
- We recruit the character and train the talent.
- We do not let labels take precedence over talent.
- We consider and value all the differences under the roof of Robit Technology as a wealth.
- We never compromise on our corporate values and ethical principles.
- We reflect the effect of our corporate culture, which we sincerely shaped based on cooperation and trust, to all our processes.
- We provide unlimited support to our employees for the development of both their personal and professional competencies.
- We do not make promises we cannot keep and we stand behind our promises under all circumstances and conditions.
- Thanks to our structure institutionalized through socializing, we enjoy working happily and efficiently and we know that a happy employee means a happy stakeholder.